Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Attempt number 2

Ok, my life as of this moment consists of school, work, a few friends, and my trusty gmail account. I am trying to get some decent substance out of this post but I'm not sure how it will end up.

Yesterday was Valentine's day, went and saw Hitch (new will smith chick flick) good movie, a little slow but all in all pretty good. Anyways it was me, kyle, seychelle (kyle's girlfriend), shauna (seychelle's friend and apparently uninterested in me although I'm not too sure how interested I am in her, but I digress), and my good pal Steven. Needless to say, rather uneventful, fun nonetheless. I have to write a paper on the Boston Massacre tonight so I'd better get crackin.
-Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home