Thursday, July 27, 2006

Distracted

I have to pound something out tonight. There is definitely a lot on my mind. At this point in my life, with all the working and saving, and working there is little time for anything social. I have this recent longing for companionship that is a bit dificult to deal with. There is just no time. and its driving me crazy. All I want to think about is this trip. All I want to focus on is this trip. Then I meet a girl...one who is pretty into me...she's pretty and nice and a little goofy. But it doesn't work out. Nothing was ever there. Why am I making this a priority? I am going to Nepal. Fiji should be a priority. Then I am distracted by another...she is trouble. She has this wild look in her eye. A gleem that silently begs for attention and I love it. When she enters a room nobody speaks. The whole world holds its breath as she floats down the stairs. Every step as careful as the last. And she is smart and witty. Always challenging and defiant. She is perfect. And untouchable...imprisoned behind a barrier of impenatrable glass. I see, hear, smell, feel her but she is unattainable...I am the boy peering through the glass. Empty pockets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home