Sunday, December 10, 2006

10 days

Today marks ten days left in America. I have mixed feelings about leaving. On one hand, I know it is going to be unbelievable, we will be seeing things and experiencing the world in a way that the majority of people will never be able. I will come back a well versed student of world culture. But I am scared. I know we will run into problems and the aspect of being stranded or stuck in a country foreign to me is a bit frightening. Brian told me yesterday that in addition to riding motorcycles across Laos, we will be buying horses and riding to Tibet. Apparently horses are cool? I dont know how realistic this prospect is but we will see how it pans. More to come.

1 Comments:

Blogger Seychelle said...

brian i miss you and cant wait to go to coffee bean with you. anyways i just found out you have a bloggie thingie that i can post on. ha

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home