Thursday, February 01, 2007

Thailand?

There is something strangely inspiring about blogging in the jungle, like the world is there for me to have, and I have it, but this screen is my window through which I stay sane. The jungle is crazy, even familiar objects are strange and wild. You find yourself staring at people and trees and rocks because they thrive with such green life. Even the dirt on my feet feels cleansing and pure, it is a strange place, the jungle. I am bitten all over and burnt brown and red. My hands are raw and my clothes dirty, but everything is so simple. Eat, sleep and smile. Everyone should come to Asia, right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cats, Crafts, and My Face said...

Don't tempt me.
and... whoever said dirt on feet is gross?

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home