Thursday, February 17, 2005

Mediocrity

It is my new goal in life, and allow me to express it here, to abandon the warm comfort of my current depressing mediocrity and chose to accel in life. I say this periodically because I feel that I do not live it up. Honestly, and stop me if I'm wrong, I think that that is a load of shit and all I do is say it. Where is the action, where is the desire? Maybe it is my life goal to be exceptionally normal. I mean seriously, what is so bad about that? Or maybe, it is my annoying complaining about my complaining that truly makes me me. Who really knows? Either way, i am given many opportunities in life that others don't get. and i should be grateful rather than unsatisfied. I am going to devote more time to studying for physics and math because I think that those two areas deserve a bit more attention. History can suck it! Perhaps if i am passionate about something I could meet someone who shares my same devotion or who at least is interesting, or at least has the required genetalia. No really journal, I crack myself up!
-Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home