Saturday, February 19, 2005

Ramble

Saturday Morning: I just write for the next couple of minutes. Maybe something will come out. Last night was fun, played some poker with Kyle, ate some good pie, and watched some good tv. Pretty pathetic for a Friday night. But only from a certain point of view. Right now my life is great. I have a few good friends, and a job and school. I dont need much else. The only thing that would be nice at least for change's sake, would be a girl. "Oh great, here comes the sappy self pity." Well, not so much. It seems, that I have lived my whole life, with few exceptions, relatively alone. By that I mean without a soulmate. Someone with whom I can share everything, my emotions, my experiences, my ideas, my whole self. Up until recently, I have been so content by myself that I only longed for a physical relationship...Even those, more often then not, found me, not the other way around (i think that was too many commas). But recently, I fell the need for true companionship. Like I am not complete without her. Who knows? I am too picky. I find the perfect girl only after someone else (usually the "perfect guy") has. I keep on keepin' on. -Brian
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home