Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Faith

I have always struggled with religion. It is inconcievable to me that anybody actually posesses the truth about our universe. If that were true, what would we live for? Everybody would just do what they need to to move on and live a bountiful life in the kingdom of heaven...well I dont think its that simple.

I am, however, a spiritual person. Only my beliefs do not come from a book, or from a church. They stem from something far more sacred to me. The natural universe is so full of its own questions and answers. Its mysteries and patterns I believe hold the key to our existence. And although we may never fully understand the entire depth of what nature offers or the forces behind it, a life devoted to its questions would not be a wasted one. I am not saying that I am going to cross my legs and meditate for the rest of my life in the forrest. I just think that instead of living my life for something so shakey...I will live it for the things I love. Perhaps that is the whole idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home