Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Yahaar!

It is almost 1:00 am and I am sitting outside playing ping pong with my brother and Danny. This is pretty much the routine for me lately. Late night ping pong sessions. Its great, I have come to the conclusion that pingpong is the global connection that all people share. Have you ever met someone who does not like pingpong. I mean sure you might find someone who sucks at it or who hasn't played but nobody hates pingpong. Ping pong is the key to world peace. I say we all get together and play. No WMDs no fucking terrorists. Just ping pong and happy people and math. Yea thats my perfect world. Math and pingpong.

On a side, I spoke with someone that I care about today...very cool. I think I am going to call her tomorrow too. Im out its time for ping pong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home