Wednesday, August 31, 2005

real progress

This morning I woke up early to accomplish some real progress toward my physics grade. Unfortunately I do not possess the want-to that would get me out of bed, so there I lay. Honestly, I am not really too worried about the homework that I have, it would jjust be nice to get it done. School is a special subject for me. I really enjoy it and so far this semester, I have made the most of the experience. I haven't been slacking off. Studying every subject enough to do well on quizzes, finishing the homework in time. Truly making it a priority. It feels good to be able to say that because in the past I have not showed the effort. Now that I am studying, I can make no excuses. Particularly poorly written, but its early. I'll update later. OUT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home