Saturday, August 27, 2005

Balance

I wonder sometimes if everything in our world balances out. Yesterday was a busy day for me. Today, however, I haven't moved from the couch since my bowl of raisin bran crunch at 10:30 this morning. It seems that every up has a down. The problem with that is that when the down means nothing but cable tv and online poker for Brian, he is a very bored boy.

My parents are gone to visit Nana Bonnie this weekend, a nice short vacation for the two of them. This unfortunately means that I am stuck home with my brother and my dog. Wouldnt be so bad if he didn't take every opportunity to try and turn my house into his bachelor pad. I like my home and now that he's back, it smells different. Less like home. Here is another example of life's balanced nature. My brother comes home to live for a while rent free and care free (that wasnt the point but thats how it ended up). I get my friend back. On the other hand, we share a bathroom, and he smells. Don't get me wrong, I love my brother but I wish he would just get his shit together, and get on with his life. He is in a slump right now and the last thing he needs is the comfort of home.

I swore that this blog wouldnt turn into a complaint forum but I guess it has.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home