Thursday, February 24, 2005

Fun

I was up until 3am last night losing ten dollars to my good pal Rob. He makes us all think he doesn't know how to play and then as soon as we throw down the big bucks, he swoops down and takes the win. WTF Rob? That was fun. Kieth, your apartment rocks, seriously. After we played, I came home and listened to my new cds. That was way cool, Ive been patiently waiting for this cd to come out and it finally has. I need an iPod for my 17 hour plane flight to Australia. Im going in 3 weeks. Dont forget to ask for work off. Supposed to go sailing this weekend out to the islands for some kyaking and surfing and diving but I am stuck, I dont know if I should call in sick because I need to ask for 6 days vacation in 3 weeks and I took a day off a while ago for sailing. Ack! I'm probably going to work. Its payday anyways so it wont be too bad. I have nothing good to write about. Nobody will read my banter. But I write for me. To keep a timeline of events, a log of my past and so far its been ok. Peace out!
-Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home